Please choose language
Thank you for choosing adidas!
The below information is an integral part of the Disclosure Document for a Remote Transaction (as defined in the Consumer Protection Act) of transactions made through the adidas website.
1. In order to ensure full satisfaction of adidas products, we recommend that you read and follow the product handling instructions attached to each product.
2. If you are interested in returning products and / or canceling a transaction, you may do so in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law - 1981, within 14 days of receiving the product or receiving this document, the latest of the two.
3. If the customer is a person with a disabilities / new immigrant ("Oleh Hadash")/ elderly citizen (as defined by law), the right of cancellation will be extended to four months from the date stated above (provided that the purchase process included a conversation between the company and the customer, including through electronic communications).
4. The company may require the presentation of official documentation confirming that the customer is a elderly citizen / immigrant ("Oleh Hadash")/ person with disabilities).
5. Cancellation due to defect / mismatch - Within 14 days of receiving the cancellation notice, the adidas will return to the customer the same part of the transaction price they paid, the charges will be canceled and a copy of the cancellation notice will be provided to the customer. The adidas will not charge any payment from the customer for cancellation due to defect / mismatch.
6. Cancellation not due to defect / mismatch - Within 14 days of receiving the cancellation notice, the Company will return to the customer the same part of the transaction price paid, the charges will be canceled and a copy of the cancellation notice will be provided to the customer. The adidas will not charge any payment from the Customer for cancellation due to a defect / mismatch except for the adidas's right to collect cancellation fees set at a rate not exceeding 5% of the price of the goods cancelled, or NIS 100, whichever is lower, should the adidas decides to charge them.
7. Nothing in this terms shall not derogate the Company's right to deduct any amount which it is entitled to deduct (from the refunded amount) under any law and / or sue its rights for any damage and / or impairment caused to the product while being held by the client.
8. Nothing in these terms to derogate from the provisions of the law.
9. In the cancellation notification, please indicate your name and your ID number, mobile phone number and a transaction / receipt number which can help us locate the transaction details. The product must be returned in its entirety, without any use, in its original packaging with the product tags attached to it as delivered to the customer. Use of any kind and / or non-compliance with the above may derogate from the right of cancellation, all in accordance with and subject to the law.
10. Please make sure that the return is done using the return form on the website that includes the reason for the cancellation / cancellation: 1. I do not want the product; 2. Defect; 3. Discrepancy with the product presented; 4. Other: _______
Cancellation notice can be delivered to the Company by one of the following means:
- Through our customer service via phone +972 (0) 36505321.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Mail to adidas Israel Ltd., Hamachtesh 6 Holon (please note "for customer service - cancellation of a eCom sale)"
- Fast cancellation before billing is completed (within 30 minutes of purchase) through the site menue.
These provisions are governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act and the provisions of the Act shall prevail in the event of any discrepancy.
Want to learn more about how adidas tracks you? Check out our privacy notice .