You can find our projects by visiting our communities page for more information.
We strive to become an even more sustainable company, and constantly take measures that will help us achieve this ambition. To discover all we do, read through the sustainability section on our website.
We are committed to ensuring the security and privacy of your data.
We strive to give you complete transparency to your personal data. Do you want to:
- View/download your personal data?
- Edit/rectify some personal information?
- Change your email preferences?
- Erase your profile?
You can do all of this by logging into our website and accessing the 'My Account' page. The freedom to do all this by yourself, allows you to get things done much faster, without having to call Customer Service.
We would also like to assure you that we use your data only to improve our products and services for you. Here is how your data is used:
- To process your orders, display your purchase history and help you manage your adidas account;
- To keep you updated with our latest products, news and special offers;
- To enhance your shopping experience by customizing the content and communication so that it is relevant to you;
- To continuously improve our products, services and sites from your reviews;
- To provide you with Customer Support;
You can learn more about our privacy initiatives on our Privacy Notice.
If you have any further requests/concerns, our privacy team at DataProtection@adidas-Group.com is happy to assist you
- Check the status of your order via the Order Tracker page. Simply enter your order number and email address, then click ‘Track Order’ to open the page displaying your order details.
- Check the status of your order by clicking on your order number in your 'Order Confirmation' email.
- Track your order by following the link in your 'Shipment Confirmation' email.
You can find your order number in your order history or in the email we sent you to confirm the order
If you placed your order from our online shop and received the wrong product, please contact us and we’ll help you with the return and refund process. If you received a product that's the wrong size, you can return the product to us and re-order at our Online Shop.
If you bought your product from one of our official shops and it became clear that the product was not what you wanted, you can return it to the store within the return period. You'll be able to exchange your product and/or get a refund. Our store return rules and restrictions apply.
In case you didn't recive your order or item is missing please contact our Call Center - phonu number : 073-7555321 or via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Our Team will do their best to help.
A few minutes after we receive your order, we'll send you a confirmation email that includes your order number. If you can't find your confirmation email, check your spam folder. If you are using Gmail, check the promotions folder.
If you recently made your purchase, be aware that it may take up to five minutes to process your order before you get your confirmation email. If there is a spelling mistake in the email address you submitted, we will not be able to send you an email.
But don't worry, your order will still be processed as normal. How can I check my order status if I haven't received a confirmation email? If you purchased your products with PayPal, you don't need to contact us.You can find your order number under purchase details, It is 3 capital letters followed by an 8-digit number. Use this to track your order. How can I be sure to never miss another confirmation email? Before your order, please make sure that you have entered the correct information.
Yes, your delivery address can be different from your billing address as long as both addresses are in the same country. All you need to do is untick the box that says 'My billing information is the same as my delivery information?' and then you can enter in your correct billing details.
If you placed an order before June 8th, 2022, your order may not appear in your Order History. This is because we recently moved to a new website. Please contact us to discuss your order if you have any inquiries.
After you receive your shipment confirmation email, it can take up to 24 hours before you will be able to track the package online. This is because your carrier needs to scan your package before you can track it. It can take slightly longer if there's a weekend in between.
Go to the shopping bag icon at the top right corner of any page. From there you can manage the content of your shopping bag. To change the size of a product, click Edit below the specific product. To delete a product, click Delete below the specific product. To change the quantity of a product, click the product quantity box and select the number you want to order.
Yes, we will email you a PDF copy of your invoice. You should receive it shortly after you get your shipment confirmation email.
We are sorry to hear that your order is canceled.Your order may have been cancelled for a number of reasons related to stock availability, payment or delivery address. The most common reason for cancellation is that we ran out of stock of your size before processing your order.
If your order (or part of your order) is cancelled, the relevant amount of money will of course be refunded to your bank account. Refunds are completed within 14 days, but please be aware that your local bank may take a few extra days to process the payment.
For shipments delivery and returns pick up we have maximum 8 days, if we can not reach you in this duration your order/return request will be cancelled automatically. We can stop by your address for twice maximum during these 8 days in total"
Typically, you’ll receive the following emails in regards to your order:
- Order confirmation email to acknowledge we have successfully received your order
- Shipping email containing your Track & Trace code
- Order delivered email to confirm the parcel has been delivered
In the case of a return, the following emails will be sent for your assurance:
- Confirmation email when the carrier has collected your return parcel
- Confirmation email once we have received your return at our warehouse and the refund has been authorised
- Upon cancelling your order, we’ll send you a cancellation confirmation email to confirm your order has been cancelled."
We accept the following payment methods in the online shop:
Installments only relevant for Visa and Mastercard.
From Amount (ILS)
To Amount (ILS)
There are two ways to locate products: via the navigation or search menu.
To search with the navigation menu, select your desired gender, sport or brand from the options at the top of the page. Mobile users can either click on the drop-down menu or scroll down the page to see these options.
You can then further refine your search results using the filters. This is where you can narrow down your results with options such as product type, size, colour and price.
Alternatively, you can find specific products by using the search bar at the top left of the page. Simply enter the product name or article number.
For product details, click on the product image. Found what you were looking for? Click on ‘Add to Bag’.
We accept the following payment methods in the online shop: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.It depends on the type of products you ordered and your payment method.
Credit or debit card
If you used a credit card to order, you will be either fully charged when you place the order from the website or in various installments if you decided to split the payment.
If you used PayPal, you will be charged as soon as you place the order.
ou don't need to have an account to place an order. However, having an account can save you time during checkout as it securely saves your address and payment details for future purchases. It’s not necessary though if you just want to place an order.
You can find your order number under ‘purchase details’.
Any adidas product manufactured or purchased is eligible for a Return Authorisation. A copy of your original receipt or itemised proof of purchase will be required as well.
If you want to file a warranty claim, please contact us and provide photos that clearly show the defect, along with article number (ART # is a 6-digit numeric or alphanumeric code on the product tag) and overall product. In case your item requires a physical inspection, adidas will provide a pre-paid return label.
If you want to return a product that you bought at one of our own stores because of a quality issue, you must return it to one of our stores in that country. The staff will inspect the damage.
Please note that we cannot compensate for products that were damaged for other reasons, including damage by negligence, misuse or wear and tear. We cannot compensate if the product was bought from anywhere other than our Online Shop or one of our official stores.
At the moment Exchanges are not avalible - you can return your order following the return policy and to get refund.
At the moment we are not providing exchanges - you can return your order following the return policy .
Our stores stock as many of our products as possible, but they do have limited space. For this reason they can’t store all the products that are available in the Online Shop.
A guide to cleaning and maintaining running trainers
Running outside can be tough on your shoes. They'll face the wear and tear of mud puddles, dirt roads and pavement. Some simple maintenance can get out grass stains and scuffs, and keep your shoes looking fresh, even when they're worn. Here is our guide to cleaning and maintaining your trainers.
When the time comes to clean your shoes, follow these dos and don’ts.
- Remove excess dirt – Use a soft brush, like an old toothbrush, to wipe away surface dust, being careful not to further scuff the material.
- Mix up soap & water – Add eco-friendly laundry detergent to a little warm water, and use a washing cloth to rub gently onto superficial stains in the fabric.
- Rub off – Rinse the washing cloth in warm water, and apply to the same areas to remove the detergent.
- Dry the shoes – Dry your shoes at room temperature, adding paper towels or newspaper on the inside to soak up the liquid.
- Freshen Laces – Wash, or replace, your laces.
- Air your insoles – Remove the insoles of your shoes while cleaning to get rid of the smell. In case of intense odor, sprinkle on a small amount of baking soda.
- Put your shoes in the washing machine. This can discolor or damage the fabric.
- Place them close to a radiator or use external heaters. To guarantee retaining the shape of the sneaker you should dry them at room temperature.
- Use alternative cleaning products including chemicals and bleach.
- Use a hard brush, or scrub harshly. This can particularly damage weave or mesh materials used in models including Pure Boost and Ultra Boost.
Here are some additional tips to keep your shoes clean:
- To keep your running shoes in top condition, make sure you don’t leave them outside. The sun can wear the outer and make white soles go yellow.
After your run make sure to remove any stains as soon as possible. When leaving them for too long they will start to permeate into the fabric of your shoe, which can be damaging in the long-term.
When the washing is done, complete the final and most important step: take your shoes out for a run.
"f your voucher isn't working on sales products, it's probably due to the voucher's Terms and Conditions.
If sales products are excluded from your voucher, use your voucher on a regular product instead
You can submit a complaints through our contact us page via :contact us and also through the Call Center - phone number: 073-7555321
"You can request a replacement voucher in the following situations:
You returned (part of) your order in which you used a voucher. If this happened, make sure you’ve returned your order before you request a replacement voucher.
Your voucher isn’t working. If this happened, follow the steps on how to use a voucher and what to do if your voucher isn’t working before you request a replacement voucher.
Your voucher doesn’t apply the correct discount to your order.
(Part of) the order with which you used a voucher was cancelled or you cancelled the order yourself.
When your order got fully cancelled of if you cancelled the entire order yourself, the voucher code will be reactivated after 24 hours.
If one of the situations above applies, please contact us to request a replacement voucher.
With a voucher, you're able to get a discount when you purchase products through our online store.
Here's how to claim your discount:
- Pick a product (one that's applicable for a voucher discount) from our online store.
- Go to your shopping bag by clicking the 'Check out' button at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘Enter promo code’ under your order summary.
- A voucher field will appear. Type your voucher code into the field and hit ‘Apply'.
Keep in mind the voucher:
- Is only valid for a limited time.
- May not be applicable to all products.
- Cannot be applied after you've placed an order.
Cannot be combined with other promotions, offers or discounts. If more than one promotion or discount offer applies to your order, we'll use the one with the greatest discount.
You can find the Terms and Conditions related to voucher usage stated on the bottom of your email, or on the voucher.
If your voucher isn't working on sales products, it's probably due to the voucher's Terms and Conditions.
If sales products are excluded from your voucher, use your voucher on a regular product instead
In case you would like to return your orders \ Items you can use the label that you recied in the package - and to drop it off in the postal office for free.
6.1 What Is The Return Policy?
Please find the below return policy for items purchased on adidas.co.il
The easiest and most preferred way is to follow the respective product-return manual on site. However, you can also cancel your order by sending us an official cancellation request. Please find more info in the Terms & Conditions file here.
You can return your order products you’ve ordered from the online store within 30 days (or 14 days for hype products such as YEEZY collection) from the moment you received the order without specifying reason for return. If you received items from a single order divided by several packages, the 30-day / 14-day return period starts at the day in which last package was received. We kindly request to return the items in their original packages (boxes / bags) and in new condition. Please note that you cannot return items that were purchased at offline stores.
*Please note that hype products (such as YEEZY collection items) should be returned within 14 days. If you are not sure if the product is categorized as ‘hype’, contact customer support team for further details.
While preparing the items for return, please make sure that:
The items are packaged in their original bag/box/etc.
Tags/tickets are attached to the items.
Item is in new condition.
Not returnable items: Masks, underwear ,trunks ,swimsuit, bikinis, socks , customers damaged and used items are not eligible for returns or exchanges due to hygiene and safety reasons.
Accessories are packed in their original box/package.
Footwear items are packed within their original box. (You can verify using the article ID code.)
Custom made items are not returnable.
The return conditions do not derogate from the provisions of any law.
6.2 How Much Does It Cost To Return A Product?
there is no additional payment for returns
When Will I Get My Refund After I Returned My Order?
Once your request to return item(s) bought from the website begins, a process starts:
- We will pickup your package from the postal office once we will receive an update from the postal service and will bring it to the warehouse.
- Within two business days of receiving the parcel in the warehouse, a decision will be made whether to accept the returned items and approve of refund. This should not be a problem, as long as you meet our return conditions.
- If your package meets all the return conditions, you will receive the money back in full to your bank account, based on your specific billing date with the bank.
All returns are made in accordance with the law.
6.3 Will I Get A Refund On My Shipping Costs If I Return My Product?
yes , In case you return the full order you will recive a refund for the shipping fees you paid
6.4 How Many Days Do I Have To Return My Order?
you can return your order within 30 Days , please not Hype Products like : Yeezy , IVY & designers can be return within 14 days and it should be following the return policy .
6.5 Why Can't You Ship My Order?
There are a few reasons that can keep us from being able to ship your order.
Here are a few possible causes:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock.
- You live in a remote area, and we cannot deliver there.
- A payment issue might have occurred when you placed the order.